Six cards I love in the Fairy Tarot
Patches of outer bark are shed annually at different times, showing a bright green inner bark. This then darkens and matures to give blue, purple, orange and then maroon tones.
Click pictures for sources.
It’s like 1989 designed its very own tree.
The Telling Tree.
Jose Gutierrez Solana
distilling my own rose water astringent!
Seed pods from the Columbine or Aquilegia plant, which resemble little skulls.
Photo credit: Ross Parry
Common Witch Hazel, or Hamamelis virginiana, is a truly wonderful plant to have in your natural medicine kit.
It’s Astringent, Anti-Bacterial, and Anti-Oxidant properties make it great for many, many things, such as
- The reduction of oil for those with oily skin
- The treatment of Acne
- The treatment of eczema and psoriasis
- Minor burns, abrasions, sores, cuts, etc.
- Great for soothing swelling
- Temporary relief of pain associated with varicose veins
- Treating Swimmer’s Ear
- Can control and reduce minor bleeding
Did I already mention I love this deck? Multiple times? Well, here’s one more.